Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Millrose Reunion Photos




















Finally, here are my photos from the reunion, but please pardon my photographic skills! My family constantly laughs at my photography (photos of the sky, grass, my foot, etc. when trying to shoot my daughter running cross country).
The photos are in no particular order, and cover the following: The dinner at Tir Na Nog, the track meet, and the Spoon Memorial Run. Participants in the reunion included (not in any particular order): Gary Truce, Gary Wallace, Sheldon Melnitsky, Dave Caplin, Eric Kaplan (no relation, other than running), Mark Raybuck, Dave Moin, Tom Fusco, and Frank Waltzer.

I'll be posting an article later with my reflections on the reunion itself, the track meet, and the Spoon Memorial Run. For now, enjoy the photos!

Mark (Youngbuck) Raybuck

No comments: