Sunday, February 17, 2008

First Time Blogging

Well, I seem to have figured this out, thanks to Eric. I just want to thank everyone who organized the whole thing (I guess that would be Eric and Dave) and Mark for deciding to drive down in the snow rather than disappoint us. It was a lot of fun and very interesting how no one seems to have changed much. I disagree a little about the quality of the meet, since we probably saw the greatest mile relay in history - how often do you see all 4 teams drop the baton?

You would have been amused at Emily trying to guess which one in the picture was Coach Truce - she thought we were all older than him.

My apologies for not being a very good alumnus - the sum total of my effort was walking a few blocks in the rain and spending a lot of time trying to find the restaurant. I promise notto let another 25 years go by before seeing you all again.

Tom

1 comment:

Sub 5 at 50 miler said...

Okay, Tom, go with Eric! Thanks for posting in the blogosphere! I look forward to occasional posts and comments from you. Eric and I like to get comments and rebuttals on our training blogs. The blog doesn't have to be just about running, either. Feel free to let us know what's going on with the family, Emily and her sports, etc.

Mark