Sunday, January 20, 2008

Frank Tells All About His SUNY-B Athletic Career

Yes it is true, I already purchased 4 tickets to the Millrose games for myself, Sheldon, Moinbo and Wallace.  It should be an interesting evening.  As far as participating in the Spoon Memorial run, I am not in shape to run the course.  These days I pretty much keep to walking for exercise.  It is much easier on my legs which were pretty beaten up from way too many Long Jumps, Triple Jumps and High Jumps.  That is where I scored most of my college track meet points even though I trained with the long and middle distance runners.  As fa r  as the question about my running the quarter mile, it was not my event although I think I did do one in about 52 point something once.

1 comment:

Sub 5 at 50 miler said...

Frank (or others): I'm curious about your high jump and long jump heights/distances.