Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Update

I traveled home from Maryland last Wednesday, so lost a day of training, but finished the week with a respectable 25.5 miles in only 4 runs. This week may be a struggle, as I've got only 10 miles as of yesterday (Tuesday), and tonight I am scheduled for tennnis. I may be running a 5K road race or XC race Saturday.

Yesterday, I did my first "speed" workout of the "season." (my wife always says "what season??). I ran 4 non-stop miles, almost all on grass and trails. The first 1.25 miles was at about an 8:50 pace, followed by 2.1 miles at 7:06 pace (7:09, 7:04), and the last 0.8 miles at about 8:50 again.

I have several interesting cross country races planned, but my father has been ill, so my schedule is always uncertain these days.

I'll keep you posted!

Where is Eric????

Mark

No comments: