Friday, November 13, 2009

New Name for Blog???

Hi, everyone. The blog is already a couple years old! I've been thinking that it is time to change the name, perhaps to attract new readers or authors, but in part, simply for a change. Part of the inspiration for this is that I recently stumbled across a running blog titled "One Fat Guy Running." He was in the 10k race I ran a couple weeks ago, and did fairly well (about 8:30/mile). His blog description says "I'm fat. I run. Exciting things can happen."

Anyway, here a couple suggestions, but I'm not that creative, so I would welcome more.

1. Half-century Runners
2. Running past your prime....it's not all downhill
3. We used to be runners

As you can see, I lack creativity. I hope someone else can come up with a good one.

1 comment:

Eric said...

No reason to change the name and lots of reason to leave it alone.

So far at least two lost souls that we know off have been able to find us. And perhaps countless others are reading the blog but haven't owned up to knowing is.

If Mark is bored he should start training more as an outlet for his boredom. Let's not put the proverbial moustache on the Mona Lisa.