Saturday, November 24, 2007

Running Blog Update

From: Mark Raybuck [mailto:mraybuck@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:19 PM
To: Eric Kaplan
Subject: RE: Running Blog Update

Eric:

1.5 miles at 7:10 isn’t bad. I had guests for the weekend, so I haven’t run since Thursday night. Basically, I had 3 days off, although I played some solid tennis with Kaila this evening.

I should be back at it again tomorrow.

Mark

From: Eric Kaplan [mailto:ekaplan@fte.com] Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 7:37 AMTo: mraybuck@roadrunner.comSubject: RE: Running Blog Update

Friday MORNING I ran 1.5 miles on the track at a 7:10 pace. It was a bit warm and humid, so that wasn't too bad. But still, my weak point is the pain in my quads and that is what kept me from going further.

This morning I'll go run perhaps 4.5 miles and tomorrow, hope to be on the track and see what I do for a half mile.

Eric

From: Mark Raybuck [mailto:mraybuck@roadrunner.com] Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:57 PMTo: Eric KaplanSubject: Running Blog Update
Actually, I don’t have much to report. This week I ran on Sunday (about 3.5 miles), played tennis on Monday with Kaila (no running), ran 4.5 miles Tuesday evening, mostly on the grass and a bit on the track. I felt good running in the evening, so picked up the pace substantially on the grass, to maybe 7:20 or 7:30 per mile.

Doubles tennis last night, so no running.

Another 4.5 miles tonight, similar to Tuesday night, including running fairly fast again.

We have guests coming in tomorrow for the weekend, so I’ll probably only get in a couple short runs on Friday/Saturday. Sunday, if not too hot, might be a good day to try a mile, since I should be relatively rested.

No comments: