Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yet more comeback updates!

Hi, everyone.  I'm continuing on my long road back!  Friday I walked about 1.5 miles, including 2 laps on the track without stopping (1/2 mile).  Saturday I did the same, but with 3 laps on the track.  Sunday I cross country skiid about 1.2 miles (20 minutes or so).  Monday I cross country skiid again in good conditions, powdery snow, about 2 miles, including good rolling hills.  Yesterday the weather changed drastically, and it was about 50 degrees.  I ran 1.5 miles and walked about 1 mile.  I wore my Garmin and averaged about 8:49/mile for the run portion.  Today I did the same, running 1.5 miles but walking a bit less.

Tomorrow will take off, maybe lift weights.  By the weekend I would like to run 2.5 miles.

Will try to post some snow pictures in a future post.

No comments: