Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter Interlude

As you all know (the many, many readers of the this blog), I've been on a winter break of sorts for the past few weeks. Partly due to cold weather, but also a switch in my evening grandson babysitting duties. Overall, I think my body needed the rest, and I'm doing some weight workouts for upper body strength. I did run once last week, and then cross country skiid 30 minutes on Saturday. I ran Sunday to start the week out, about 4 miles, easy 8:45 per mile pace. I hope to run tonight, and will try to consistently either run or cross country ski 3 to 4 times per week now. I am still taking it a bit easy, as I find that my body works better when it has at least a couple interludes between "seasons." WHAAAT seasons, my wife would say!

Mark

No comments: